HI ASSALAMUALAIKUM! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!SHUT YOUR MOUTH OFF AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Another chapter.

Assalamualaikum good morning from micet. This post basically a special post for my fav people in life. I kno you will never read this but I still wanna spend my time typing this post as you're another part of my life (for me).

So on 22 Nov you'll start another chapter of your life. I kno. Even I don't get any news from you about it. Hi good luck yes of course I'm sad because we're not in the same place the same university anymore and it's hard for me to see you again, right? But. Life goes on. I accept it.

Your presence shall be really missed. Wish we could stick around for a little more time but life has set some another amazing plans for you. Wish you a heartfelt good luck for your future. Keep in touch!!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment