HI ASSALAMUALAIKUM! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!SHUT YOUR MOUTH OFF AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART

Thursday, 29 October 2015

That starrr ★

 Hello world I'm going to tell you that I'm happy n_n

I miss him so bad. So I decided to start a conversation with him even I afraid at first. I tried. Yes. With bismillah, I started the conversation through wechat. everything went well and I'm happy with it alhamdulillah ya Allah. :))) thank you! 

Tonight I can sleep in my own world. I can sleep in peace. I can sleep in my own garden. I'm glad because I can spent my time chatting with him even for a while. I miss you so bad. Here I'm still praying to Allah,  to take a good care of you, give you happiness (even not with me maybe..I'm redha....), give you strength, and if you're not mean to spend your life with me in dunya, I hope that I can meet you in Jannatullah filakhirah. ♥♥♥

Take care and I love you in the sake of Allah.

*i donno you read this or not, but if yes, hai prince charming. Do think about it twice, either stay or stay away. Its your choice, AA :')

No comments:

Post a Comment