HI ASSALAMUALAIKUM! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!SHUT YOUR MOUTH OFF AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART

Monday, 12 October 2015

Blessing in that : )

Hye and assalamualaikum from micet ^_^

Alhamdulillah, it's such a long journey for me to love and explore more about  this course but finally I can accept it with love hahahaha. After all new experiences, I really fall in love with it. Yeah sure true! My parents' choice is all correct. My brain is really excellent in maths and physics and not that Biologist's brainnnnn. why? Because my life here become more fun than my foundation life. I don't have to spend more time on studying and remembering the facts but I just use my time to revise the formulas and do more exercises and yezzaaa you do it very  well my girl n_n time is gold.

After all, after I think about it twice. Parents' idea is above all. They are the best motivators for me forever. I'm very disappointed with my self when I think about my past back. I'm sad. Why I don't choose utp for my foundation as it's an engineering foundation. Well I know myself well. I'm really addicted with doctor. Before this I only want to be a doctor because of popularity. Doctor is really popular for me because of it 'Dr' tittle. DR IFFA ASMA. It sounds awesome right? Haha. But sadly, I don't think about my abilities. I don't find myself. I just follow the flow of my life without doing nothing. And alhamdulillah, Allah is the best planner forever. He gives me what the best and what is suitable for me. Thank you Allah♥

I wish that I can score a good grade in every semester. I really want to make my parents happy with me. I hope that I can continue my studies oversea in Aus or UK in semester six and above as mara has a programme called International Student Exchange Mobility (ISEM) for those who can score  3.75 and above. inshaAllah, may Allah ease. There's a will, there's a way. Wish me luck and all the best. (Your typical 9teen years young girl  is dreaming lol ^O^)

No comments:

Post a Comment