HI ASSALAMUALAIKUM! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!SHUT YOUR MOUTH OFF AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART

Friday, 7 August 2015

Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning

Assalamualaikum...

Few days more the upu's result will be announce. I'm very nervous. What course will I get for my degree? And yezz I'm very interested with engineering since form 4. I don't like biology because I don't like reading (not a book worm) -_- and yeah I know but I have continued my studies as a science student even I  got an offer from utp to continue my studies there as an engineering student. But lastly, Foundation in Science is my only choice at that time :P (idk why, maybe because many people asked me to be a doctor which is my ambition since childhood but the prob is idlikebio lolssss xD)

And alhamdulillah, on July I got an offer from a private university. Chemical engineering. **What a big smile** alhamdulillah, I have accepted the offer after I asked some information about the course from seniors and Mr.Google. I have found out it  is a good course because I can easily get the job inside and outside of the country one day with a great salary. My parents also asked me to continue my studies there after they found out some benefits about that course.

However, I'm still waiting for my upu's result. If I get a suitable course for mine, I will continue my studies at ipta and if not, ipts is my only choice. Pray me the best of luck in future and in life :)) May Allah ease.


♡♡♡بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

No comments:

Post a Comment